Pediatric dentistry (kids & teens)
With experience in pediatric dentistry and communication techniques with children, doctors and other friends here will make sure that the first visit to be fun and educational.
At what age should be the first visit to the dentist?
Specialists in dentistry recommend that the child first visit to take place at 1 year or not later than six months since the first tooth erupted.
What we will do in the first visit:
- Getting used to the clinic, so your child will feel comfortable and relaxed.The doctor will show fun activities before dental procedures will be performed.
- Specialist consultation – assume careful examination of the teeth, dental problem identification and verification the type of occlusion.
- After consultation, the dentist will perform customized treatment plan of the child (which you will receive later) and give you tips and advice about oral care.
- Parents questions – at the end of the first visit, the doctor is available for questions or concerns about your baby’s treatment
Topics that will discuss them with your doctor .:
- Tips on proper oral hygiene and gums
- Prevention of dental diseases, fluoridation, dental sealing
- Children habits that can affect oral health
- Stages of development of teeth
- The importance of visits to the doctor, 2 times per year. These visits also form a mechanism to prevent decay and to monitor the evolution of teeth, but also a way to increase comfort and confidence of the child during visits to pediatric dentist.